5 Reasons Why Your Business NEEDS to Be at Trade Shows (Infographic)
Trade show events, exhibitions and conventions are a huge business! How huge? Direct spending at trade shows in the U.S. alone accounts for $33.7 Billion. But that’s not the main reason why your business, no matter how small, should be attending and exhibiting at trade shows. Here are 5 reasons:
1. It’s Cost Effective – you can market your brand and sell products at the same time. Even small companies can stand out at trade shows.
2. Directly Target Interested Customers – You have face-to-face time with potential clients and you can establish a customer base right on the spot.
3. Generate New Audience Appeal – Perfect platform to launch recently developed products. Customers made in-person can last a lifetime.
4. Giveaways – You can always stay in the mind of a potential client by simply giving them something useful, like pens, notepads, hats, or t-shirts with you brand on them!
Of course, an attractive booth displays activate the brain’s visual functions and draw in more customers!
- How to Choose Trade Show Displays: Everything You Need to Know - January 9, 2023
- 5 Ways to Make Your Booth Stand Out at a Trade Show - December 7, 2022
- 10 Things The Best Trade Show Exhibit Companies Offer - February 24, 2022